🗓️ Harper helps dog owners through individual remote coaching from a world-class dog trainer.
It also can assist you in exercising the privacy rights available to you.
If you have questions, holler at us at [email protected].
Effective Date: November 16, 2022
Last updated: November 16, 2022
📑 Table of Contents
- Personal information we collect
- How we use your information
- How we disclose your information
- Your privacy choices and rights
- Security of your information
- International data transfers
- Retention of personal information
- Supplemental notice for California residents
- Supplemental notice for Nevada residents
- Children’s information
- Other provisions
- Contact us
Personal information we collect
The categories of personal information we collect, with your consent, depend on how you interact with us, our Services, and the requirements of applicable law. For example, we may collect different information depending on whether you are a user of the Services or a visitor of the website.
Information you provide to us directly
We may collect the following personal information that you provide to us.
- User Account Creation: During signup, we may collect information about your dog, your history with animals, you training goals, lifestyle choices, and profile information such as name, email address, and phone number. If you purchase our Services, we will also collect your shipping address and payment information.
- Use of the Services: When you use the Services, we may also ask you to provide a profile photo, a profile photo of your dog, your general location, links to your dog’s social media accounts, and device information (see below). Any communication you have with your trainer via the app, including via text, images, and videos, will also be collected and stored if you have provided your consent to do so within the Harper app.
- Purchases. We may collect personal information and details associated with your purchases, including payment information. Any payments made via our Services are processed by third-party payment processors. We do not directly collect or store any payment card information entered through our Services, but it may receive information associated with your payment card information (e.g., your billing details).
- Your Communications with Us. We may collect personal information, such as email address, phone number, or mailing address when you request information about our Services, register for our newsletter or loyalty program, request customer or technical support, apply for a job, or otherwise communicate with us.
- Surveys. We may contact you to participate in surveys. If you decide to participate, you may be asked to provide certain information which may include personal information.
- Interactive Features. We and others who use our Services may collect personal information that you submit or make available through our interactive features (e.g., social media pages). Any information you provide using the public sharing features of the Services (referred to herein as “User Content”) will be considered “public,” unless otherwise required by applicable law, and is not subject to the privacy protections referenced herein.
- Business Development and Strategic Partnerships. We may collect personal information from individuals and third parties to assess and pursue potential business opportunities.
- Job Applications. We may post job openings and opportunities on our Services. If you reply to one of these postings by submitting your application, CV and/or cover letter to us, we will collect and use your information to assess your qualifications.
Information collected automatically
We may collect personal information automatically when you use our Services:
- Automatic Data Collection Through Our Services. We may collect certain information automatically when you use our Services, such as your Internet protocol (IP) address, user settings, MAC address, cookie identifiers, mobile carrier, mobile advertising and other unique identifiers, browser or device information, location information (including approximate location derived from IP address), and Internet service provider. We may also automatically collect information regarding your use of our Services, such as pages that you visit before, during and after using our Services, information about the links you click, the types of content you interact with, the frequency and duration of your activities, and other information about how you use our Services.